There may be information missing from this page.
Following the issue last week with object details, these records are almost back to normal. However some objects (1%) are still not showing all the data they should. We estimate the data will be fully restored next week.
Updated: 14 April 2015
Saluting the R-ts bomb uncovered on his birth day August 12th. 1816
- Saluting the R-ts bomb uncovered on his birth day August 12th. 1816
(For description see other impression). August 1816
- Published in: London
- (Europe,British Isles,England,London)
- Height: 255 millimetres
- Width: 355 millimetres
Inscription ContentLettered with title, text within image and publication line: "Pub by W Hone 55 Fleet St. Augt. 1816"
Caricatures XI p.112
- Associated with: Right Hon George Rose
- Associated with: Frances Villiers, Countess of Jersey
- Associated with: Francis Charles Seymour Conway, 3rd Marquess of Hertford
- Associated with: Right Hon Sir John McMahon
- Associated with: Maria Anne Fitzherbert
- Associated with: George IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: Robert Stewart, Viscount Castlereagh and 2nd Marquess of Londonderry
- Associated with: Isabella Anne Ingram Shepherd, 2nd Marchioness of Hertford
- Associated with: John Scott, 1st Earl of Eldon
- Associated with: Nicholas Vansittart, 1st Baron Bexley
- Associated with: William Pole Tylney-Long Wellesley
Prints & Drawings
There is no image of this object, or there may be copyright restrictions
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: PPA177518
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.