Kuki enkinho (Aerial Perspective)
- Kuki enkinho (Aerial Perspective)
Photobook. One volume. First edition.
- Made in: Tokyo-to
- Height: 30.2 centimetres (covers)
- Width: 21.6 centimetres (covers)
A book of shadowy and slightly baroque night-scenes of Venice combined with poems by Tamura Ryuichi. Beautiful book-design by Katsui Mitsuo. No copy in OCLC. (Titus Boeder, 4/07)
- Topographic representation of: Venice
- (Europe,Italy,Veneto,Venice (province),Venice)
- PB.132 (Photobook number)
There is no image of this object, or there may be copyright restrictions
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: JCF16291
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.