Stand cover. Set of red covers, one rectangular, six circular. Top embroidered with flowers, background filled with silver thread; red knotted fringe on three sides, flap on fourth. Made of silk and nylon embroidered on cardboard.
- Found/Acquired: China
- Length: 19 centimetres (top)
- Width: 19 centimetres (top)
- Length: 16 centimetres (fringe)
- Length: 19 centimetres (flap)
- Width: 18 centimetres (flap)
- Diameter: 12 centimetres (stands)
- Height: 14 centimetres (fringe)
There is no image of this object, or there may be copyright restrictions
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: RFC3619
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.