funerary equipment / artefact
Religious paper ephemera for the dead. 5) Ladies accoutrements; 6) two fans; 7) two phoenix and dragon emblems; 8) boat; 9) Ladies accoutrements including a handbag. Made of coloured paper.
- Found/Acquired: Hong Kong
- (Asia,China,Hong Kong)
- Height: 13 centimetres (no.5)
- Width: 18 centimetres (no.5;each)
- Width: 30 centimetres (no.6;max)
- Height: 19.5 centimetres (no.7)
- Width: 20 centimetres (no.7;each)
- Height: 14 centimetres (no.8)
- Width: 15 centimetres (no.8)
- Height: 26 centimetres (no.9)
- Width: 41 centimetres (no.9)
purchased at Ming Chang Zhan Incense shop.
There is no image of this object, or there may be copyright restrictions
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object reference number: RFC3155
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.