- Economy -
(For description see other impression). Plate to the Scourge, XI, p.321; left half of the design. 1816
- Published in: London
- (Europe,British Isles,England,London)
- Height: 208 millimetres
- Width: 245 millimetres
Inscription ContentLettered with title, text within image and publication line 'Pubd by J. Johnston May 1st 1816 96 Cheapside London.'
Cropped before the companion design titled 'Anticipation -'.
Not on display (British XIXc Unmounted Roy)
- Associated with: Francis Ingram Seymour, 2nd Marquess of Hertford
- Associated with: Right Hon Sir John McMahon
- Associated with: George IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: John Nash
- Associated with: Robert Stewart, Viscount Castlereagh and 2nd Marquess of Londonderry
- Associated with: Isabella Anne Ingram Shepherd, 2nd Marchioness of Hertford
- Associated with: Henry Peter, 1st Baron Brougham and Vaux
Prints & Drawings
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: PPA150386
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.