The British Spread Eagle.
- The British Spread Eagle.
(For description see other impression). June 1814
- Published in: London
- (Europe,British Isles,England,London)
- Height: 250 millimetres
- Width: 350 millimetres
Inscription ContentLettered with title, artist's name and text within image 'G Ck-/Pubd June 1814 by S W Fores No 50 Piccadilly'
British XIXc Unmounted Roy
- Representation of: Princess Charlotte of Wales
- Associated with: Alexander I, Tsar of Russia
- Associated with: George IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: Frederick William III, King of Prussia
- Associated with: Isabella Anne Ingram Shepherd, 2nd Marchioness of Hertford
- Associated with: Caroline of Brunswick
Prints & Drawings
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: PPA149465
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.