A Levee Day.
- A Levee Day.
(For description see other impression). 1 April 1814
- Published in: London
- (Europe,British Isles,England,London)
- Height: 211 millimetres
- Width: 470 millimetres
Inscription ContentLettered with title, text within image, artist's name and publication line 'G. Cruikshank fect/ Pubd April 1st 1814 for the Meteor.'
Not on display (British XIXc Unmounted Roy)
- Associated with: Francis Charles Seymour Conway, 3rd Marquess of Hertford
- Associated with: Right Hon Sir John McMahon
- Associated with: De Berenger
- Associated with: Sir John Silvester
- Associated with: George IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington
- Associated with: Marshal Jean de Dieu Soult
- Associated with: Henry Addington, 1st Viscount Sidmouth
- Associated with: Napoléon I, Emperor of the French
- Associated with: Isabella Anne Ingram Shepherd, 2nd Marchioness of Hertford
- Associated with: Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher
- Associated with: Thomas Cochrane, 10th Earl of Dundonald (known as Lord Cochrane)
- Associated with: Hon Andrew James Cochrane-Johnston
- Associated with: Robert Banks Jenkinson, 2nd Earl of Liverpool
Prints & Drawings
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: PPA148449
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.