There may be information missing from this page.
Following a recent issue with object details, some objects (~1%) are not showing all the data they should. We estimate the data will be fully restored at the end of this week.
Updated: 27 April 2015
John Bull in the Council Chamber.
- John Bull in the Council Chamber.
(For description see other impression). 1 July 1813
- Published in: London
- (Europe,British Isles,England,London)
- Height: 196 millimetres
- Width: 490 millimetres
Inscription ContentLettered with title, artist's name, text within image and publication line 'G. Cruikshank fect/Pub July 1st 1813 by W N Jones No5 Newgate Street.'
British XIXc Unmounted Roy
- Associated with: Dr Sir Henry Halford
- Associated with: Warren Hastings
- Associated with: Edward Law, 1st Baron Ellenborough
- Associated with: George IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: George III, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: Charlotte, Queen of George III
- Associated with: Samuel Whitbread II
- Associated with: Isabella Anne Ingram Shepherd, 2nd Marchioness of Hertford
- Associated with: John Scott, 1st Earl of Eldon
- Associated with: Caroline of Brunswick
- Associated with: Robert Banks Jenkinson, 2nd Earl of Liverpool
Prints & Drawings
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: PPA148246
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.