The Court of Love, or an election in the island of Borneo.
- The Court of Love, or an election in the island of Borneo.
(For description see other impression). 1 November 1812
- Published in: London
- (Europe,British Isles,England,London)
- Height: 285 millimetres
- Width: 485 millimetres
Inscription ContentLettered with title, publication line and artist's name 'G. Cruikshank fect/Published November 1st 1812 by W N Jones No5 Newgate Street.'
Not on display (British XIXc Unmounted Roy)
- Associated with: Jean Andoche Junot, duc d'Abrantès
- Associated with: Sir Peniston Lamb, 1st Viscount Melbourne
- Associated with: Mrs Dorothy Jordan
- Associated with: Francis Charles Seymour Conway, 3rd Marquess of Hertford
- Associated with: Francis Ingram Seymour, 2nd Marquess of Hertford
- Associated with: Right Hon Sir John McMahon
- Associated with: George IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: William IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: Isabella Anne Ingram Shepherd, 2nd Marchioness of Hertford
- Associated with: George Hanger, 4th Baron Coleraine
- Associated with: Frederick Augustus, Duke of York and Albany and Bishop of Osnabrück
- Associated with: Ernest Augustus, Duke of Cumberland and King of Hanover
- Associated with: Richard Brinsley Sheridan
- Associated with: Reverend Hon. Augustus Barry ['Newgate']
- Associated with: Sellis
- Associated with: Thomas Taylour
- Associated with: Maria Seymour-Conway, Marchioness of Hertford
Prints & Drawings
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: PPA147892
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.