An excursion to R-----Hall
- An excursion to R-----Hall
(For description see other impression). 1 October 1812
- Published in: London
- (Europe,British Isles,England,London)
- Height: 216 millimetres
- Width: 530 millimetres
Inscription ContentLettered with text within image, below image with title, production detail and artist's name: 'G. Cruikshank Sculp/Published October 1st 1812 by W N Jones 5 Newgate Strt.'
Not on display (British XIXc Unmounted Roy)
- Associated with: Francis Charles Seymour Conway, 3rd Marquess of Hertford
- Associated with: Francis Ingram Seymour, 2nd Marquess of Hertford
- Associated with: Right Hon Sir John McMahon
- Associated with: Maria Anne Fitzherbert
- Associated with: George IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: Isabella Anne Ingram Shepherd, 2nd Marchioness of Hertford
- Associated with: Richard Brinsley Sheridan
Prints & Drawings
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: PPA147850
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.