Hindu popular print on paper depicting Viṣṇu as Ananta Shayanam in the Padmanabhaswamy temple in the East Fort at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- Made in: Kerala
- Found/Acquired: Thiruvananthapuram, The temple is in the East Fort at this city, also known as Trivandrum, capital of Kerala State
- (Asia,South Asia,India,Kerala,Thiruvananthapuram)
- Height: 19.4 centimetres (image only)
- Width: 29.8 centimetres (image only)
Inscription PositionBottom left of the folio
Inscription ContentCopyright: Executive Officer Srii Padmanabhaswamy Temple
Inscription Positionbottom of the image
Inscription TransliterationAnanta Shayanam
- Made for: Padmanabhaswamy temple
- (Asia,India,Kerala,Thiruvananthapuram,Padmanabhaswamy Temple)
Collected at the Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple, located inside the East Fort in Thiruvananthapuram, capital of Kerala state, India.
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object reference number: RFI35409
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.