The first book of the Acts of the Regent. | Extract from "The Scourge."
- The first book of the Acts of the Regent. | Extract from "The Scourge."
(For description see other impression). 1 April 1813
Hand-coloured etching with letterpress text.
- Height: 216 millimetres (Plate)
- Width: 546 millimetres (Plate)
- Height: 403 millimetres (Printed surface)
- Width: 516 millimetres (Printed surface)
Not on display (Satires British 1813 Unmounted Imp)
- Associated with: Edward Harcourt, Archbishop of York
- Associated with: Lady Charlotte Douglas
- Associated with: Charles Manners-Sutton, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Associated with: George IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: Henry Addington, 1st Viscount Sidmouth
- Associated with: Isabella Anne Ingram Shepherd, 2nd Marchioness of Hertford
- Associated with: Eldon, Lady Elizabeth
- Associated with: John Scott, 1st Earl of Eldon
- Associated with: Caroline of Brunswick
- Associated with: Sir Major-General John Douglas
Prints & Drawings
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: PPA91719
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.