There may be information missing from this page.
Following the issue last week with object details, these records are almost back to normal. However some objects (1%) are still not showing all the data they should. We estimate the data will be fully restored next week.
Updated: 14 April 2015
Worse and worse or the sports of the 19th century.
- Worse and worse or the sports of the 19th century.
(For description see other impression). 1 June 1812
- Height: 278 millimetres
- Width: 453 millimetres
From the Cruikshank collection.
Satires British 1812 Unmounted Roy
- Associated with: Francis Charles Seymour Conway, 3rd Marquess of Hertford
- Associated with: William Wyndham Grenville, Baron Grenville
- Associated with: Maria Anne Fitzherbert
- Associated with: George IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: Isabella Anne Ingram Shepherd, 2nd Marchioness of Hertford
- Associated with: Charles Grey, 2nd Earl Grey
- Associated with: Nicholas Vansittart, 1st Baron Bexley
- Associated with: Robert Banks Jenkinson, 2nd Earl of Liverpool
Prints & Drawings
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object reference number: PPA84713
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.