Delilah depriveing Sampson or those locks in which consisted his strength.
- Delilah depriveing Sampson or those locks in which consisted his strength.
(For description see other impression). February 1812
- Height: 252 millimetres
- Width: 354 millimetres (publication line cut off)
Not on display (Satires British 1812 Unmounted Roy)
- Associated with: Thomas Erskine, 1st Baron Erskine
- Associated with: Francis Charles Seymour Conway, 3rd Marquess of Hertford
- Associated with: William Wyndham Grenville, Baron Grenville
- Associated with: George IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: Henry Richard Fox Vassall, 3rd Baron Holland
- Associated with: Right Hon Spencer Perceval
- Associated with: Robert Stewart, Viscount Castlereagh and 2nd Marquess of Londonderry
- Associated with: Isabella Anne Ingram Shepherd, 2nd Marchioness of Hertford
- Associated with: Charles Grey, 2nd Earl Grey
- Associated with: Richard Brinsley Sheridan
Prints & Drawings
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: PPA84624
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.