There may be information missing from this page.
Following a recent issue with object details, some objects (~1%) are not showing all the data they should. We estimate the data will be fully restored at the end of this week.
Updated: 27 April 2015
The Regents hack.
- The Regents hack.
A copy, no apostrophe in title.
- Height: 236 millimetres
- Width: 350 millimetres
Inscription ContentLettered: "Pub by J Sidebotham L Sackville St".
(Description from M. Dorothy George, 'Catalogue of Political and Personal Satires in the British Museum', IX, 1949)
From the Smith collection, but has no visible reg. nr.
Satires British 1812 Unmounted Roy
- Associated with: George Nugent Temple Grenville, 1st Marquess of Buckingham
- Associated with: Thomas Erskine, 1st Baron Erskine
- Associated with: William Wyndham Grenville, Baron Grenville
- Associated with: George IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: Henry Richard Fox Vassall, 3rd Baron Holland
- Associated with: Samuel Whitbread II
- Associated with: Isabella Anne Ingram Shepherd, 2nd Marchioness of Hertford
- Associated with: Charles Grey, 2nd Earl Grey
- Associated with: Richard Grenville, 1st Duke of Buckingham and Chandos
- Associated with: Richard Brinsley Sheridan
Prints & Drawings
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: PPA84637
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.