There may be information missing from this page.
Following the issue last week with object details, these records are almost back to normal. However some objects (1%) are still not showing all the data they should. We estimate the data will be fully restored next week.
Updated: 14 April 2015
The Regent's hack.
- The Regent's hack.
(For description see other impression). March 1812
- Height: 239 millimetres (damaged)
- Width: 348 millimetres
Satires British 1812 Unmounted Roy
- Associated with: George Nugent Temple Grenville, 1st Marquess of Buckingham
- Associated with: Thomas Erskine, 1st Baron Erskine
- Associated with: William Wyndham Grenville, Baron Grenville
- Associated with: George IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: Henry Richard Fox Vassall, 3rd Baron Holland
- Associated with: Samuel Whitbread II
- Associated with: Isabella Anne Ingram Shepherd, 2nd Marchioness of Hertford
- Associated with: Charles Grey, 2nd Earl Grey
- Associated with: Richard Grenville, 1st Duke of Buckingham and Chandos
- Associated with: Richard Brinsley Sheridan
Prints & Drawings
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: PPA84638
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.