- Previous 0/54984
Artefact: three pieces of gold foil, the largest has a circular outer edge.
- Found/Acquired: Tell Dafana, From the denuded surface of the site or the neighbourhood ? (?)
- (Africa,Egypt,Lower Egypt,Nile Delta,Tell Dafana)
- Found/Acquired: Tell Nabasha (?)
- (Africa,Egypt,Lower Egypt,Nile Delta,Tell Nabasha)
- Length: 2.4 centimetres (max)
Not on display
Ancient Egypt & Sudan
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object reference number: YCA35690
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.