Seated sycomore fig wood male figure; section lost from the back of the head; arms and much of the legs missing; worn coating of bitumen.
- Excavated/Findspot: Tomb of Sety I (probably)
- (Africa,Egypt,Upper Egypt,Biban el-Muluk (Valley of the Kings - Thebes),Tomb of Sety I)
- Height: 42.3 centimetres (max)
- Width: 14 centimetres (max)
- Depth: 17 centimetres (max)
incomplete - arms and legs lost
Ancient Egypt & Sudan
There is no image of this object, or there may be copyright restrictions
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: YCA54813
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.