Pottery reel, circular with grooved edge, one side covered with light-brown slip, edges chipped.
- Excavated/Findspot: Amarna, el-, The Workmen's Village, Rubbish-heaps outside the Village.
- (Africa,Egypt,Middle Egypt,El-Amarna)
- Diameter: 3 centimetres (max)
- Thickness: 0.3 centimetres (max)
Peet & Woolley, City of Akhenaten I: 69, pl.XI, fig.5, top left.
fair (edges chipped)
Ancient Egypt & Sudan
- 21/545 (Egypt Exploration Society excavation number)
There is no image of this object, or there may be copyright restrictions
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object reference number: YCA69018
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.