Courses for teachers
There are many events at the Museum for teachers including exclusive exhibition viewings, courses to help with professional development and tailor-made courses to suit your specific needs. If you’re interested in one of our training courses but there are no upcoming sessions listed for this course, get in touch via email@example.com to register your interest.
This CPD session offers teachers from across Key Stages the chance to build confidence around bringing creativity into the classroom.
Improve your own knowledge of prehistory and increase your confidence in teaching it as a history unit at Key Stage 2.
This is a free CPD session open to any secondary teacher involved in the delivery of financial education.
Professional development courses on a variety of subjects.
Teachers receive a 10% discount*. Quote teacher1112 in Museum shops or at the checkout online.
- Emma McAllister, Pocket timeline of ancient Greece
- Jennifer Neils, Concise introduction to ancient Greece
- Katharine Wiltshire, Pocket timeline of ancient Rome
- Timeline of the ancient world
- Richard Woff, Pocket dictionary of Greek and Roman gods and goddesses
- Nicholas Badcott, Pocket Explorer: African Civilizations
- Nigel Barley, The Art of Benin
- Lynne Garner, African Crafts
- Rebecca Jewell, African Designs
*Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.