Courses for teachers
There are many events at the Museum for teachers, including exclusive exhibition viewings, courses to help with professional development, as well as tailor-made courses to suit your specific needs.
This is a free CPD session open to any secondary teacher involved in the delivery of financial education.
Learn how to use museums to develop more enquiry-based learning.
Members of the schools team will offer advice and suggestions for your students.
Professional development courses on a variety of subjects.
This one-day course looks at teaching cross-curricular enquiry skills and processes.
A practical course for nonspecialist teachers for KS1 and KS2.
This one-day course introduces the 2014 Art and Design curriculum.
Teachers receive a 10% discount*. Quote teacher1112 in Museum shops or at the checkout online.
- Emma McAllister, Pocket timeline of ancient Greece
- Jennifer Neils, Concise introduction to ancient Greece
- Katharine Wiltshire, Pocket timeline of ancient Rome
- Timeline of the ancient world
- Richard Woff, Pocket dictionary of Greek and Roman gods and goddesses
- Nicholas Badcott, Pocket Explorer: African Civilizations
- Nigel Barley, The Art of Benin
- Lynne Garner, African Crafts
- Rebecca Jewell, African Designs
*Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.