Courses for teachers
There are many events at the Museum for teachers, including exclusive exhibition viewings, courses to help with professional development, as well as tailor-made courses to suit your specific needs.
An opportunity for teachers to visit the exhibition and learn more from one of the exhibition curators.
An opportunity for teachers to enjoy an exclusive visit to the exhibition.
Members of the schools team will offer advice and suggestions for your students.
Professional development courses on a variety of subjects.
This one-day course looks at teaching cross-curricular enquiry skills and processes.
A practical course for nonspecialist teachers for KS1 and KS2.
This one-day course introduces the 2014 Art and Design curriculum.
Learn how to use museums to develop more enquiry-based learning.
Teachers receive a 10% discount*. Quote teacher1112 in Museum shops or at the checkout online.
- Emma McAllister, Pocket timeline of ancient Greece
- Jennifer Neils, Concise introduction to ancient Greece
- Katharine Wiltshire, Pocket timeline of ancient Rome
- Timeline of the ancient world
- Richard Woff, Pocket dictionary of Greek and Roman gods and goddesses
- Nicholas Badcott, Pocket Explorer: African Civilizations
- Nigel Barley, The Art of Benin
- Lynne Garner, African Crafts
- Rebecca Jewell, African Designs
*Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.