sessions for SEN students
Sessions in 2013
June 10, 17, 24, 28
July 5, 11
Key Stages 2–4
(Ages 7–11, 12–16)
For special schools only
Recommend this session
Your students will experience ancient Greece, Egypt, Rome or the medieval period through sight, sound, smell and touch with these facilitated sessions.
There will be time to take your students to the relevant galleries, which are fully accessible.
Maximum group size: 10
Cancellation and no-show charges apply.
See full terms and conditions
All 'SEN handling sessions' are now fully booked. To search for similar sessions, please use the links below.
You might also like
- Access and SEN
- Ancient Egypt resources and sessions
- Ancient Greece resources and sessions
- Ancient Rome resources and sessions
- Medieval world resources and sessions
- History resources and sessions
- Age 7–11 resources and sessions
- Age 12–16 resources and sessions
British Museum Press books
A student investigates Athena's horse in the ancient Greece handling session.