Related content for the object "William Blake, Michelangelo before the Roman Colosseum, an engraving after a drawing by Henry Fuseli"
Related highlight objects
- William Blake, Thenot remonstrates with Colinet, Lightfoot in the background, a wood-engraving
- William Blake, The Judgment of Paris, a watercolour
- William Blake, Albion Rose, a colour printed etching with hand-drawn additions in ink and watercolour
- Brass sestertius of Titus, showing the Colosseum
- Head from a marble statue of Vespasian
- Michelangelo, A seated male nude twisting around, a pen and brown ink drawing with brown and grey wash and lead white