Related content for the object "Silver pattern crown of Charles II, by Thomas Simon (about 1623-65)"
Related highlight objects
- Silver pattern crown (5 shillings) of Oliver Cromwell
- Christopher Ironside, designs for the United Kingdom two pence coin
- Christopher Ironside, four sets of designs for United Kingdom decimal coins
- Christopher Ironside, plaster model and sketch of a design for the United Kingdom five pence coin
- Struck gold medal of Charles II by John Roettier: the Increase of the Navy
- Struck silver military award for the Battle of Dunbar by Thomas Simon