Related content for the object "James Gillray, Promis'd Horrors of the French Invasion, -or- Forcible Reasons for Negociating a Regicide Peace,"
Related highlight objects
- George Cruikshank, Inconveniences of a Crowded Room, an etching
- George Cruikshank, Snuffing out Boney, an etching
- James Gillray, A Voluptuary under the horrors of Digestion, a print
- James Gillray, The Faro Table, a drawing
- Silver medal of the Execution of Marie Antoinette, by Heinrich Conrad Küchler
- Trait de Sensibilité ('Act of Sensibility'), an etching with hand-colouring