Related content for the object "Henry Fuseli, The Death of Brutus, a charcoal drawing with white chalk"
Related highlight objects
- John Constable, A study of clouds and trees, a watercolour over pencil
- John Constable, London from Hampstead, with a double rainbow, a watercolour
- Benjamin Robert Haydon, Head of the Horse of Selene, a drawing in black and white chalk
- William Blake, Thenot remonstrates with Colinet, Lightfoot in the background, a wood-engraving
- William Blake, Albion Rose, a colour printed etching with hand-drawn additions in ink and watercolour
- Silver denarius of Marcus Junius Brutus