Related content for the article "Abydos (Egypt)"
- Ramesses II, King of Egypt (1279-1213 BC)
- Thebes (Egypt)
- Ancient Egypt: Early Dynastic Period
- Senwosret III, King of Egypt (1874-1855 BC)
Related highlight objects
- Faience shabti of Sety I
- Colossal bust of Ramesses II, the 'Younger Memnon'
- Limestone shabti figure of King Ahmose
- Granite statue of Senwosret III
- Fragment of faience vessel with the name of Aha
- Diadem of semi-precious stones and gold
- Label with a scene showing the jubilee of King Den
- Limestone stela of Pasebakhaenniut (Psusennes)