- Audio: German Romanticism
- Audio: Unrecorded History
- Audio: Britons on Hajj
- Audio: Hajj: curator’s intro
- Audio: Hajj and the future
- Audio: Hajj among pilgrimages
- Audio - Hajj: a journey
- Audio: Cracking the Egyptian
- Audio: Liu Dan in conversation
- Audio: 31 BC
- Audio: Mina's Banner
- Audio: Jamaica: Hans Sloane's
- Audio: Horses
- Audio: The horse
- Audio: An American Eden
- Audio: Goya
- Audio: Shakespeare: curators’
- Audio: Shakespeare performance
Shakespeare: curators’ introduction
Exhibition Curator Dora Thornton, gives a 45-minute illustrated introduction to the exhibition, discussing the context, themes and highlights of the exhibition.
This event took place on 10 November 2012.
Image: Image adapted from an engraved portrait of William Shakespeare by Martin Droeshout from the Third Folio of 1663–1664, originally engraved for the First Folio of 1623
Using this on a mobile device? Tap the image to watch.
On desktop, requires Flash player or click image to download.