- Video: Statue of Tara
- Video: Stoneware luohan
- Video: Shiva and Parvati
- Video: Seated Buddha, Gandhara
- Video: Jade bi
- Video: Pillar, Emperor Ashoka
- Video: Jade cong
- Video: Indus seal
- Video: Gold coin Kumaragupta I
- Video: Cloisonné jar
- Video: Chinese Zhou vessel
- Video: Tang tomb figures
- Video: Chinese Han lacquer cup
- Video: Chinese bronze bell
- Video: Borobudur Buddha head
- Video: Bronze figure, Nataraja
Pillar of Emperor Ashoka
Massive freestanding pillars and their finely carved capitals are the most famous examples of Mauryan art, and are found across India and Pakistan.
Using this on a mobile device? Tap the image to watch.
On desktop, requires Flash player or click image to download.