- Video: Parthenon west pediment
- Video: Tray bearers
- Video: Three goddesses
- Video: Speeding chariot
- Video: Selene horse head
- Video: Figure of Running girl
- Video: Figure of a river-god
- Video: Centaur and Lapith
- Video: Figure of Iris
- Video: Parthenon Introduction
- Video: Parthenon, Horsemen
- Video: Gesturing horseman
- Video: Helios
- Video: The gods of the frieze
- Video: Female bearers on foot
- Video: Parthenon east pediment
- Video: Figure of Dionysos
- Video: Parthenon, south frieze
- Video: Parthenon, east frieze
- Video: Athena and Poseidon
Head of a horse of Selene from the east pediment of the Parthenon
One of the best loved sculptures from the Parthenon. This is a horse whose journey is not beginning, but is nearly at an end. It is one of four that have drawn the chariot of the moon goddess Selene across the night sky.
Using this on a mobile device? Tap the image to watch.
On desktop, requires Flash player or click image to download.