- Audio: German Romanticism
- Audio: Unrecorded History
- Audio: Britons on Hajj
- Audio: Hajj: curator’s intro
- Audio: Hajj and the future
- Audio: Hajj among pilgrimages
- Audio - Hajj: a journey
- Audio: Cracking the Egyptian
- Audio: Liu Dan in conversation
- Audio: 31 BC
- Audio: Mina's Banner
- Audio: Jamaica: Hans Sloane's
- Audio: Horses
- Audio: The horse
- Audio: An American Eden
- Audio: Goya
- Audio: Shakespeare: curators’
- Audio: Shakespeare performance
Shakespeare in performance
Unfortunately, and with apologies, we regret to announce that Sir Antony Sher is no longer able to participate personally in this event, as advertised.
Gregory Doran, Artistic Director of the RSC, discusses Shakespeare in performance with producer John Wyver.
Gregory talks about transferring his work from stage to film, including his work with Sir Antony Sher, David Tennant and others, especially connected with his productions of Hamlet, Macbeth and Julius Caesar.
This event took place on 5 October 2012.
Image: Image adapted from an engraved portrait of William Shakespeare by Martin Droeshout from the Third Folio of 1663–1664, originally engraved for the First Folio of 1623
Sorry, this audio or video file is unavailable, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information