- Audio: German Romanticism
- Audio: Unrecorded History
- Audio: Britons on Hajj
- Audio: Hajj: curator’s intro
- Audio: Hajj and the future
- Audio: Hajj among pilgrimages
- Audio - Hajj: a journey
- Audio: Cracking the Egyptian
- Audio: Liu Dan in conversation
- Audio: 31 BC
- Audio: Mina's Banner
- Audio: Jamaica: Hans Sloane's
- Audio: Horses
- Audio: The horse
- Audio: An American Eden
- Audio: Goya
- Audio: Shakespeare: curators’
- Audio: Shakespeare performance
Liu Dan in conversation
with Philip Dodd
Chinese artist Liu Dan discusses his monumental works loaned to the Museum for the exhibition, Modern Chinese ink paintings.
Talking with Philip Dodd, former Director of the ICA, he reveals his views on contemporary art, his artistic creations, and his life story.
This event took place on 4 May 2012.
Image: Li Dan in Beijing, 2009 © Tai Xiang-Zhou
Using this on a mobile device? Tap the image to watch.
On desktop, requires Flash player or click image to download.