+44 (0)20 7323 8296
David Giles studied for a degree in Fine Art at Manchester Polytechnic before training as a Paper Conservator at Camberwell College of Art. He has worked at the Victoria and Albert Museum as a picture framing technician before joining the western art on paper section at the British Museum in 2001.
David is currently the contact person in the mounting studio for exhibitions within the British Museum.
- Mounting Italian Quatrrocento drawings for show in 2010
- Mounting Modern Australian prints and drawings for show in 2011
- John White watercolours for A New World: England’s first view of America
- Michelangelo drawings for the exhibition Closer to the Master
- Prints from Hopper to Pollock, The American Scene
- Triptych prints for Kuniyoshi exhibition at The Royal Academy
- Mexican prints and posters for Revolution on Paper