Young Friends – discounted BFI Family Fundays
Terms and conditions
In any single sales transaction, in which not more than four tickets are purchased by telephone or over the counter, for a Family Funday film screening, the standard ticket price for a child (aged 8-16) will be discounted to £5 (normally £7), provided the promo code ‘YOUNG FRIEND’ and a Young Friends Membership number is given. This means that the child’s ticket, which normally costs £7, may be bought for £5. This offer is subject to the following terms:
- It applies to a Family Funday film screenings in July and August only and therefore the discounted tickets are subject to availability and screening dates.
- The British Museum Friends will not be liable for any cancelled screening or programming change on the part of the BFI. Call the BFI box office for up to date information on +44 (0) 20 7199 6000. Open daily 10.30–19.30
- It ends on 30 August 2013 but may be cancelled or amended at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted in the Young Friends section of the British Museum website as soon as reasonably possible afterwards; and
- It is not open to anyone, or the child of anyone, who is an employee of the British Museum Friends, the British Museum or any of its associated companies. Nor is it open to anyone, or the child of anyone, who is an agent of the above or someone involved in the administration of this offer.
- Offer is non-refundable and not transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.