Ice Age 4 Competition
Terms and conditions
’promoter’ British Museum Friends
- Entrants to the competition must be Young Friends aged 8 – 15 years.
- There is no charge for entry into the competition.
- Only one entry per child will be eligible for submission to the competition.
- Entries must be received by 17.00 on Monday 25 February 2013. Winner will be notified by telephone, post or email within 2 weeks.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges which will include the Head of the British Museum Friends and the British Museum Friends Coordinator. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will receive a copy of Ice Age 4: Continental Drift DVD.
- The judges’ selection of winning and other entries will be published on the Young Friends website britishmuseum.org/membership/youngfriends.
- Entries must be the entrant’s own, original work. We reserve the right to exclude any image.
- Entries must not previously have been offered for sale or published in any media.
- Entries submitted to this competition shall upon receipt transfer to become the property of British Museum Friends and shall not be returned to entrants. Entrants absolutely and freely assign the whole of their rights and interests in their entries (including all copyright and rights in the nature of copyright in their entries) to British Museum Friends and British Museum Company and unreservedly assent to British Museum Friends and British Museum Company freely reproducing their entries in the future without cost or attribution.
- Entrants waive all so-called moral rights in their Entries.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, British Museum Friends reserves the right to (a) substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value; and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the competition without notice.
- British Museum Friends will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition. By entering this competition all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by British Museum Friends for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The competition will be governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.