BFI tickets to Journey to Mecca
Terms and conditions
’promoter’ British Museum CompanyLimited
- It is a condition of entry of this prize draw that all entries are subject to these rules. The Promoter assumes that by permitting children to enter the prize draw (and school teachers are deemed to warrant that) the parents and guardians of the children who enter the prize draw have consented to the entries and use of these prize draw terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is not open to the children of employees of the British Museum or its associated companies, agents and anyone involved in the administration of the prize draw.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
- Only one entry per child will be accepted. 5. A total of 4 tickets to Journey to Mecca one of which must be an adult. 6. Screening is for Journey to Mecca subject to availability and screening dates. Offer must be redeemed by April 30
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries which are lost, late, corrupted, incomplete, defaced, ineligible or otherwise do not comply with these rules (any of which may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the Promoter).
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize winners will be notified by email within one month of the closing date.
- The prizes are as stated in the prize draw details. Prizes are non-refundable and not transferable. No cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for prizes that do not reach prize winners for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter. If prize winners cannot be traced after reasonable effort the Promoter will dispose of prizes as it thinks fit without liability to prize winners.
- The parents or guardians of prize winners agree to the publication of prize winners’ names and ages and the reproduction and publication of the winning entries for the purposes of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize draw, at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the Young Friends section of the British Museum website.
- This Prize draw is governed by the laws of English and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.