Win a holiday to Colombia
Terms and conditions
- All entries must be received by 31 December 2013.
- All valid entries will be entered into a draw and the winners chosen at random by an independent party. Winners will be notified in writing.
- There is one prize of a 9-day holiday for two people to Colombia, including accommodation at the Casa Deco, Bogota and Casa de Helda, Cartagena. Transfers; City tour of Bogota including a visit to the Famous Gold Museum; Excursion to the salt cathedral at Zipaquirá; Full day excursion to the Rosario Islands; Flights from the UK with American Airlines and breakfast daily.
- The winner of the holiday must book their travel by 23 May 2014 and all travel must be completed between 23 March – 23 September 2014 with blackout dates between 14th-28th April 2014. Subject to availability.
- Once the trip is booked and confirmed any amends to the booking will be at the winners cost.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or over and in possession of a passport. Employees of Journey Latin America, their families or any agencies or person connected with this competition may not enter.
- The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they have adequate travel insurance.
- The winner must comply with and is responsible for attending to any inoculation and health regulations or visa requirements required for their destination.
- Journey Latin America will not accept any liability for any loss or damages suffered whilst on this trip. Journey Latin America’s standard terms and conditions of travel apply.
- Only one entry per person.
- No responsibility will be accepted for lost or delayed entries.
- The prize must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or other alternative. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of an equivalent or greater value.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- Entrants agree to be bound by all entry instructions of which these terms and conditions from a part.
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.