Prize draw for Members: win a copy of the
Shakespeare’s Restless World
Terms and conditions
‘Promoter’ British Museum Friends
‘Prize provider’ British Museum Friends
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to anyone that is a British Museum Friend. No purchase is necessary.
- To be eligible for entry in the competition: (i) entries must be received by the Promoter by 31 March 2013 at 12.00 noon; and (ii) participants must provide full names and email addresses for entries. Illegible, incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible for entry.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x Shakespeare’s Restless World (second edition).
- The prize winner will be drawn by a judge from a prize draw of eligible competition entries.
- The judge will be appointed and the prize draw will be administered by the Promoter.
- The judge’s decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The prize draw will take place on 5 April 2013 at 12.00 noon at the British Museum.
- Notification to the winner will be made on 6 April 2013 at 12.00 noon.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner of the prize cannot be traced after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter, or if the prize is not claimed within the two weeks of notification it will be deemed forfeit without further notice, and a new winner will be drawn.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute for the prize a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value, should this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for the loss of the prize should it fail to reach the winner for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- Prize winners agree to the use of their name by the Promoter and a the British Museum for publicity purposes.
- It is a condition of entry that all entrants agree to be bound by these rules which are exclusively subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The competition is not open to employees of the British Museum,
their families, agents and anyone involved in the administration of