Exhibition Prize Draw – Wild Frontiers Adventure Travel
The promoters of this prize draw are The British Museum Great Court Limited (company number 04098945) of Great Russell Street London WC1B 3DG and Wild Frontiers Adventure Travel Limited (company number 04498708) of Unit 6, Hurlingham Business Park 55 Sulivan Road London SW6 3DU (registered office: The Granary, Barkston, Grantham, Lincs NG32 2NS).
One prize is available to be won. This consists of a new Kindle Fire HD 7” , HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, pre-loaded with 2 novels by Colombian author Gabriel García Márquez and a travel guide to Colombia.
Terms and Conditions apply
Prize Draw closes on midnight, 23 March 2014.
To enter the Prize Draw enter your name and email address in the online entry form .
The winner will be notified by 23 April 2014.
Terms and conditions:
All participants in this Prize Draw must agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- To be eligible for entry into this Prize Draw, participants must provide their full name and a contact email address in the online entry form by 23 March 2014. Late, incomplete, corrupted or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible. No purchase is necessary.
- This Prize Draw is open to all, excluding
a. employees of the promoters, the British Museum or associated companies;
b. family members or agents of employees of the promoters, the British Museum or associated companies; or
c. anyone involved in the administration of this Prize Draw.
- Not more than one entry to this Prize Draw may be made by any person.
- The prize is as stated in the description of this Prize Draw and is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The promoters nonetheless reserve the right to substitute the prize (or any part of it) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond their control.
- The draw for the winner of this Prize Draw will be administered by promoters and each winner will be selected at random. The promoters’ decision on each winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoters reserve the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated delivery address for the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoters.
- Winners will be notified by email on 23 April 2014. If a winner does not claim the prize within two weeks of the notification email being sent, or if a prize cannot be delivered following the reasonable efforts of the promoters, the winner will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner must provide a valid address in the UK where the prize can be sent by post.
- This Prize Draw is governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.